We are working on importing all of the guestbook entries from the old website (over 5,000 entries!!) into our new Guestbook. If you signed the old one, we have your entry and will add it here soon…
Welcome to the Guestbook!
I’m always eager to read your comments about my books and stories, so please feel free to pitch in. Here are a few things for you to know:
1) I answer the messages here personally.
2) No message shows up here until I actually answer it to prevent spam and other inappropriate postings. So there will sometimes be a delay before your message posts, especially if I am traveling.
Sign the Guestbook!
I am a long-time fan of The Unicorn Chronicles. I first read book one "Into the Land of Unicorns" when I was just a young girl, which inspired a life-long love of the series and a lasting impression on my own imagination, which in turn, lead to the creation of my own fantastical stories, characters, and worlds. I am now well into adulthood and find myself in a sad situation... as a result of moving several times (including between countries!) I no longer have a single copy of the chronicles on my bookshelf. My sadness deepened when my search for a boxed set was unsuccessful 🙁 I was curious (and hopeful) as to whether there are plans for such a thing?
Thank you so much for your time and all your wonderful books!
A Forever Fan,
* In book 1, it's said BKR has been on Earth for twelve years. But in books 2 and 3, it's said Rod's father only left about three years previous, shortly after the twins were born, and in book 3, he says he left BEFORE BKR arrived. Which timeframe is right?
* We know Rod was probably twelve at the start of the series, since he was in sixth grade at the time, and the twins are identified as being only three. But just how old is Elspeth?
* In book 3, Seymour names his other half Edgar. Was this a deliberate reference on his part to Rod's favorite author, Edgar Rice Burroughs (whose name he could have heard in Rod's mind)?
Thanks in advance!
Until next time...
Anon e Mouse Jr.
I love your book My teacher is a alien. My class is one that you wrote back to recently .My teacher is Mrs.Corl.I think that we are on the 9th chapter.
From Tessa, Madison,and Irene.
We like your book Jeremy Thatcher,Dragon Hatcher because it is full of adventures and surprises. Our favorite parts are when the dragon, Tiamat, hatched out of the egg and when Jeremy stumbled upon the magic shop.The words were crystal clear in our heads. We could see those pictures. We would like to know how you came up with the story. What inspired you? You have inspired us to write our own magical stories. Please respond to us. Thank you, Bruce Coville.
Hi? My name is Irene Bae, and I'm fifth grade.
I'm reading your book,'The Ghost in the Big Brass Bed'for an Author Study Project. And this book is really fun! I like that character and concept. Thank you for write this book and please write many books like this!
And can you please send me a reply, to make a great Author Study Project? Thank you for read this letter.