We are working on importing all of the guestbook entries from the old website (over 5,000 entries!!) into our new Guestbook. If you signed the old one, we have your entry and will add it here soon…
Welcome to the Guestbook!
I’m always eager to read your comments about my books and stories, so please feel free to pitch in. Here are a few things for you to know:
1) I answer the messages here personally.
2) No message shows up here until I actually answer it to prevent spam and other inappropriate postings. So there will sometimes be a delay before your message posts, especially if I am traveling.
Sign the Guestbook!
My name is Veva and my daughter is Sia
We encounter your book, into the land of the unicors, in our local library here in Madrid, Spain
we loved it so much that we went strainght into buying next two books.
we are actually reading book III
Now Iam looking for book IV and Iam finding very hard to find it, not audio or MP
Only as a book
as we have got the 3 first books we want tht last one and read it in paper. Old school I guess.
I only find they sell it in one place with a really crazy price
would you please give us a suggestion on what to do?
We will really apreciate it
My most sincere congratulations on your writing ....my daughter who is 12 is loving it. we read the books together out loud to practice our English and we are completely hooked
Veva and Sia
I just wanted to say I thoroughly enjoyed your presentation! Thank you for a wonderful time!
I'm reading Jeremy Thatcher Dragon Hatcher and I really like it. Also I was wondering if any of your characters or scenes in your books based on you. Thanks 🙂
1. Is the Magic Shop series a bestseller?
2. Have you made any other books than the Magic Shop series?
3. I want to learn more about your history. Can you please make a autobiography about you?
Been a pleasure to talk to you,
1. My nickname is Radar.
2. Hi Five to you too (from your previous response)
Hi! I am reading your book Jeremy Thatcher Dragon Hatcher at school. It is a really good book. How did you get the idea of writing about dragons? I also want you to write a sequel to the book. What ideas do you have? I hope you write a sequel!